CMS Implementation & Training Specialist, CXS
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleCMS Implementation & Training Specialist, CXS
Summary• We’re looking for experienced mobile configuration and support person with strong troubleshooting ability, analytical skills, training ability and excellent customer relation skills.
• You will be a member of team who is creating our Playermax application which is an app based system for casinos and other land based partners to allow patrons to book restaurant reservations, book hotel rooms, view player club promotions, redeem on premise rewards, with new functionality being added monthly.
• You will help respond directly to customer issues and work with other internal teams to handle escalated issues and special technical projects and action plans.
• This role is largely customer facing so you will need to be able train all levels of customers from those with technical expertise to customers who are new to the digital landscape.
• This role is also about learning the underlying editor that sets up customers so you will need to be able to learn and understand the technical tool for setup purposes prior to training the customer on how the tool works.
• Our team is full of smart people with can-do attitudes. Everyone on the team takes satisfaction in making our software work for customers.
What you'll do
- Day-to-day responsibilities include researching any specific customer’s needs alongside our internal team, setting up the backend editor for the customer, and then training the external customer on the toolset.
- You will need to be an expert in not only the technical side of the tool but also an expert speaking to external customers both large and small.
- You will be required to maintain a certain level of documentation and sharing your knowledge with other team members when applicable.
- Map and communicate estimated work to PMO and customer and be able to adjust and update throughout each project from concept to launch.
- Evangelize product features and ensure that customers are properly trained in all needed aspects pre-launch.
- Identify efficiency opportunities and develop documentation and templates to continually evolve customer onboarding experience.
- Capture and communicate observations from customer training to product in order to continually improve UX, feature set, and minimize future support work.
- Work closely with support to assist in problem solving as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- 2+ Years mobile app development background preferred. (Apple Connect/Google Play Console app submission history a plus)
- Marketing training preferred.
- Experience with project management systems Confluence, JIRA, TFS etc.
- Ability to understand customer needs, develop and document initial app structure, collect content and populate initial app for approval and handoff to customer.
- Strong technical skills to be able to communicate comfortably with development and support staff.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.