19 days ago
Product Madness is a Global Powerhouse where the greatest mobile games and experiences are crafted by world-class talent. A top-grossing leader in free to play mobile games, we have more than 800 team members working across seven global talent hubs including London (headquarters), USA, Canada, Spain, Poland and Ukraine. With remarkable hit games including Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and Big Fish Casino, we boast more than 50 million active users and 400 million downloads and counting.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together as a studio, connects us with our partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital game’s division of Pixel United.
Job Posting TitleCI Engineer
SummaryWe have an opportunity for a developer to join our highly skilled team! Reporting to the CI/CD lead, you will get to work on an industry leading build pipeline that enables our games to be enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. This role would suit a recently graduated or junior developer looking to enhance their development knowledge and at the same time become actively involved with cloud based technologies.
Why this role? This role offers the opportunity to work on a complex build pipeline for Unity mobile games and enhance the tooling and services utilized by the CI/CD systems. Working within a team of highly skilled developers and cloud engineers you'll be exposed to a range of build and cloud technologies. We offer flexible working arrangements and are focused on employee development, with the opportunity to obtain recognized industry certifications alongside our in-house programs.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the development of our build pipelines and suite of plugins to continually improve the codebase
- Contribute to the development of our supporting services and tools to offer new functionality
- Contribute to the build out of our cloud offerings and services
- Participate in technical discussions and code reviews
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure their requirements are catered for with our solutions
What We're Looking For
- Experience with C# or Java (or a Java derivative such as Groovy or Kotlin)
- An understanding of cloud based systems, ideally GCP or AWS
- An understanding of CI build systems, ideally Jenkins and Gradle
- Both Windows and Unix experience is desirable
What you can learn working with us!
- GCP Services via Terraform
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Jenkins, Gradle and Groovy
- Ansible. Git & GitHub Actions
- Unity3D Mobile Development
- A healthy interest in how things work, not just being content that it does
- Being able to communicate your thoughts clearly and concisely to non-technical colleagues
- Proactive and dependable to take initiative in investigating and solving complex issues
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We love to organize plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London, Lviv, Barcelona and Gdańsk surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing."
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!