This job might no longer be available.
23 days ago
SummaryWe have an opportunity for a developer to join our highly skilled team! Reporting to the CI/CD lead, you will get to work on an industry leading build pipeline that enables our games to be enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. This role would suit a recently graduated or junior developer looking to enhance their development knowledge and at the same time become actively involved with cloud based technologies.
Why this role? This role offers the opportunity to work on a complex build pipeline for Unity mobile games and enhance the tooling and services utilized by the CI/CD systems. Working within a team of highly skilled developers and cloud engineers you'll be exposed to a range of build and cloud technologies. We offer flexible working arrangements and are focused on employee development, with the opportunity to obtain recognized industry certifications alongside our in-house programs.
What you'll do
- Contribute to the development of our build pipelines and suite of plugins to continually improve the codebase
- Contribute to the development of our supporting services and tools to offer new functionality
- Contribute to the build out of our cloud offerings and services
- Participate in technical discussions and code reviews
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure their requirements are catered for with our solutions
What we're looking for
- Experience with C# or Java (or a Java derivative such as Groovy or Kotlin)
- An understanding of cloud based systems, ideally GCP or AWS
- An understanding of CI build systems, ideally Jenkins and Gradle
- Both Windows and Unix experience is desirable
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A healthy interest in how things work, not just being content that it does
- Being able to communicate your thoughts clearly and concisely to non-technical colleagues
- Proactive and dependable to take initiative in investigating and solving complex issues