CGE Audience Development/Business Analyst Intern (Summer 2021)
3 days ago
The Competitive Gaming Entertainment organization (CGE) is built around creating highly engaging competitive programs that aim to make stars of all our players. CGE is building exciting events and content, creating fans, building viewership, creating overall loyalty and determining the right monetization approaches and delivery. The team is focused on FIFA, Apex Legends, Madden, FIFA Online and additional future competitive titles. The Commercialization team within the CGE is searching for a detail-oriented Market Business Analyst Intern to support the team’s market research and analytics, audience data analysis, and general CGE support.
This role will report directly to the Audience Development Program Manager, and will be responsible for helping unlock the insights that grow our competitive gaming franchises. The ideal candidate is someone who is adept at both thinking strategically about difficult business problems and using cutting edge data analytics techniques. If you have a track record of translating complex quantitative data into actionable insights, managing projects on a day to day basis, have communication skills to engage and influence both technical and non-technical audience all while having a strong passion for games, this role was custom built for you.
Due to the on-going pandemic this role will be remote, based out of EA’s global headquarters, located in Redwood Shores, CA.
- Research and identify insights that will inform audience growth efforts across Marketing, Operations, Broadcast, and Commissioner Teams.
- By direction of the Audience Growth Team, support execution and maintenance of the Audience Growth Operating Framework.
- Evaluate the impact/success of audience growth initiatives on CGE viewership
- Communicate relevant results and findings derived from data throughout the organization
- Capstone Project: Combine qualitative research from our consumer insights team with the quantitative analysis done by our analysts to build audience profiles and present them to our organization
Skills and Experience
- You are pursuing undergraduate degree in a quantitative related field, such as: Statistics, Economics, or Mathematics
- You have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate and document vision and develop implementation plans that partners buy-in to.
- Curiosity around digital transformation challenges, matched with a creative and forward-thinking approach to solving them
- Experience with managing multiple concurrent projects, prioritize resources, and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with presenting data-driven insights