CG Generalist (Unreal Engine)
Kyiv, Київська, Ukraine
6 days ago
Wargaming is looking for CG Generalist to work on an unannounced project on the Unreal Engine.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years working in the positions of CG Generalist or Tech Artist in the gaming industry
- Experience with software packages for modeling / baking / texturing (Maya, 3D Max, Substance Designer / Painter, Blender, Photoshop, ZBrush or analogues)
- Ability to create 3D game assets with subsequent implementation / configuration in Unreal Engine
- Understanding of PBR materials, knowledge of current gen-technologies for working with graphics and application in game development
- Experience with skin, rig and animation
- 2+ years of experience with the Unreal Engine
- Experience with shaders, the ability to configure shaders / materials in UE
- Ability to customize and work with Physics Assets
- Experience with animation blueprints, work with locomotion and state machine
- Blueprints skills and knowledge of structures in Unreal Engine
- Experience with particle systems in Unreal
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!