Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
19 days ago
Wargaming Agency is the internal advertising agency of the legendary game developer with clients in 20 countries and the largest advertisement production in Eastern Europe. We are the people behind the visual style of Wargaming games and products as well as events in which the company participates.
Our CG Art team is looking to hire a CG Artist. In this role you will create high-quality CG art assets, both for marketing and in-game purposes. We produce illustrations, matte paintings, character design, concept art, icons, etc. for various projects (World of Tanks, World of Warships Blitz, Caliber, World of Tanks Blitz, and lots of other PC, console and mobile titles). That is why every artist in our team has a chance to develop skills in multiple different styles, working on AAA games and participating in huge marketing campaigns.
Please check out our team’s portfolio on Behance.
What will you do?
- Communication and collaboration with the team, colleagues from other departments and customers
- Active participation in the team life, discussing pipeline and projects
- Creating high-quality artworks using different software
- Sensible estimation of work according to a task, planning work hours
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines
What are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years’ experience in entertainment industry (video games, cinema, advertisement) as CG/2D/Concept Artist or Illustrator
- You know composition, light and color rules & principles
- Attention to detail
- Understand human form and anatomy
- Have excellent Photoshop skills; if your strong 2D skills are complemented by some 3D skills, it is a perfect combo
- Able to communicate efficiently, handle feedback positively, and just love working in a team
- Able to multitask: you don’t lose your focus, fast pace, and sense of humor when switching between tasks/projects during a day
- Keep your CG art portfolio up to date
- Have at least Intermediate English (enough to clarify requirements and operate with feedback from English-speaking colleagues, writing skill is a must)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in game industry.
- Casual style expertise
- Demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new software
- Leadership skills
- Passion for video games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!