CDD - QC Tester Junior
20 days ago
Ubisoft is seeking a QC Tester to join the Ketchapp’s technical team.
As a QC Tester, you will work closely with the other QC Testers, the publishing, and production teams to help maintain the back catalog up to date and test the new releases of the studio.
You may be in charge of several projects at the same time, where your primary goal is to identify issues, to manage and plan your work autonomously, create necessary documentation as well as to communicate with developers and other stakeholders.
Taking on this role, your main missions will be:
- Helping the team to provide the most polished tools by testing them (i.e. Web & SDK).
- Conceiving and following test plans.
- Continuously helping update our testing process according to our evolving needs.
- Testing and evaluating new and existing games to identify and help remove bugs, glitches, and other user experience issues.
- Doing some player support & collaborating with the LiveOps team to assess, prioritize and resolve live issues.
- Monitoring and analyzing LiveOps results after updates.
- Carrying out release of applications (iOS / Android).
To succeed in this position, you have either experience or a keen interest for the world of mobile games, notably Hypercasual games.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- Rigorous and organized, you are recognized for your analytical mind
- Curious, you thrive to get to the bottom of things to try and understand how things are made and how they work
- A team player with effective communication skills
- Comfortable with the Office pack and its tools like Excel or Word
- Fluent in English (90% of your time, the work you produce, your conversations and your emails will be in English); French is a plus
💰 Profit Sharing, yearly company saving plan. 25 paid time off + 12 additional paid days off. 50% of your Navigo pass is paid by the company, lunch vouchers (9€/day), healthcare for you and your family, and lots of Ubisoft additional perks.
Maternity leaves of 20 weeks, paternity/co-parental leaves of 7 weeks.
📍 Our brand new office is located in Saint Mandé, (Metro line 1, Saint Mandé station). Gym available in the building. Ability to work remotely.
[30 minutes - remote]: phone interview with the Recruiter,
[remote]: business case
[60 minutes - remote]: Teams interview with the Product Owner & QC Tester and the Recruiter
[60 minutes – on site]: final interview with Ketchapp’s Director
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
This role reports to the Mobile HQ.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
For more than 8 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 200 games in its catalogue, Ketchapp is one of the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Rider, among others.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.