CC - Art Team Lead
11 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
Caesars is currently seeking an expert Art Team Leader to lead full cycle of Art Creation in all aspects of our game. The Team Lead is responsible for ensuring company’s Agile procedures are understood and implemented and together with the PO accountable for the product delivery on time.
- “Hands on” - the leader will take part on day to day tasks
- Leading and motivating distributed and outsource Art team
- Organize and facilitate the process of Art delivery
- Deliver quality product on time
- Set and monitor the team’s goal
- Ensuring that the Team adheres to company’s practices, rules and procedures
- Quality collaboration with PO and other Interfaces in the studio
- Responsible to help dev team with art requests and implementation issues
- Approve all art and animation materials before sending to the director approval
- Initiate brain storming meetings with the team
- Experience on Art positions (Designer/Animator/Artist)
- 2+ years of experience leading Art teams larger than 3 people
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to effectively organize the process in stressful situations
- Flexible mindset, business goals orientation
- Solid expertise with any task manager as Jira Asana etc.
- English – at least Upper- Intermediate (daily communication)
Nice to have:
- Experience in game dev area
- Previous experience on Art positions (Designer/Animator/Artist)
- PM certificates or experience
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)