C# WPF Developer - W/M/NB
19 days ago
Ubisoft's pioneering studio, Paris studio was responsible for the publisher's first successes following its creation in 1992. Today, it is at the helm of such must-have licenses as Just Dance, Ghost Recon and Mario + The Rabbids. Ubisoft Paris has also built a solid reputation as a partner of choice in cross-studio collaborations such as Watch Dogs, Skull & Bones, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Star Wars. Building on this experience, the studio continues to push the boundaries of creativity by working on some very promising yet unannounced projects.
You will join the Paris development studio where you will report to the Lead Tools Programmer as part of a team of around ten developers working on one of Ubisoft's flagship games.
You will be responsible for the design and development of the tools used by the game's production teams.
As a Tools Programmer (W/M/NB), your missions will be :
- Analyze users' difficulties and needs in order to propose and develop concrete solutions for Design and develop applications used by production teams: development of editors' code, new graphic interfaces or automation of production processes,
- Propose technological and architectural choices for production tools,
- Provide support to users of the various tools.
- You have a significant experience in programming graphical applications on Windows,
- Ideally, you are a real WPF expert who can develop ambitious applications,
- At the very least, you're willing to invest in this technology
- You have a solid knowledge of C#,
- Ideally, you have skills in developing REST services,
- Your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to communicate effectively enable you to understand users' needs and present the solutions you envisage,
- You are constantly seeking to improve the user experience and are interested in the UI/UX of your tools,
Joining us means having access from day one to :
- Flexibility in your working hours and the possibility to work remotely under the conditions of the Ubisoft policy.
- 20 days of remote working per year from a European Union country (reserved for European citizens);
- Our internal e-learning platform to finally train you on the tools you need so much;
- Our game library where you can borrow the latest Ubisoft games, those of the competition, consoles and board games;
- Our preferential rates on a wide range of shows, cinemas, concerts, sports halls, amusement parks, and many other good deals.
And after 1 year?
- You have a career and development plan established with your manager as well as clear objectives that will allow you to progress and increase your salary each year;
- You have joined one of our clubs : choir, yoga, tennis, lightsaber... Or you have created your own!
- You take advantage of your 1.5 hour lunch break to take part in a class in our gym or borrow one of our bicycles to ride in the Bois de Vincennes ;
- You look forward to the next surf/yoga or ski weekend organized by the work council;
- You've gotten really good at foosball, rock climbing, Mario Kart or Just Dance ;
- You've raided the clearance sale sale to complete your collection of Ubi goodies and games (because we never have enough);
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.