This job might no longer be available.
C++ UI Programmer
2 months ago
When you’re a UI Programmer, you have direct influence over the quality of the game that will end up in the players’ hands.
You are entrusted with coding the flow and delivery of key information for the player.
With every new iteration, you commit yourself to answering the most fundamental questions:
Will it be easy for the player to flow through menus? Does the HUD feel right? Is it AAA quality?
You’re an avid gamer who cares about the player experience, you believe in our studio’s core values and want to be part of a collaborative team.
- Implementation of UI components in C++
- Integration UI to existing Gameplay logic
- Everyday collaboration with UI/UX Designers
- Improving and extending existing game UI and UI Framework
- Setting up base code structure for UI Artists and Designers to work in
- Design and Implement client-side UI logic
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Very good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently with large, existing code bases
- User-centric approach to design and layout of interface screens
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Passion for making and playing games "
- Creativity and a thirst for innovation.
Will be a plus:
- Solid understanding of UX/UI design principles Experience in gameplay, UI, and design (menus, HUD);
- Experience in gameplay, UI, and design (menus, HUD).
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.