C++ Systems Software Engineer - Skate
6 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Systems Software Engineer reporting to the Lead Systems Software Engineer, you will:
- You will collaborate with designers, artists and other SEs to help bring core features to shippable quality
- You will optimize the performance and memory requirements of core game features
- You will improve some of the following: asset layout and patching, replay systems, dynamic LODing, platform scalability
- You will work with the central Frostbite engine team to develop systems that can be shared across games
- You will collaborate with a diverse team of developers
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 4+ years of development experience
- 2+ shipped games
- Strong understanding of C++
- Experience debugging and optimizing runtime systems
- Passion for making and playing games