C++ Software Engineer
8 days ago
Software Engineer C++ - EAX
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These projects include EA app, EA's gaming service on PC, and EA Play, our cross-platform game subscription service.
Our work impacts all EA games such as FIFA, Battlefield, Madden, and Apex Legends to name a few.
The team you will be working in is responsible for in-game experiences, used by multiple game teams in their games. One example is our cross-platform social overlay, recently released in FIFA 23.
You will report to our Senior Technical Director.
- You will help develop libraries and products used in multiple EA games
- You will ensure it is stable, performant, and easy to integrate.
- You will partner with game teams and ensure the code works on several platforms, always with an eye on performance.
- You will be part of the broader engineering group, and an important contributor to the EAX team based in Stockholm.
- You will design systems and APIs and contribute to technical design and reviews
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3+ years of C++ programming experience
- Understand how to adapt C++ code to be used on multiple platforms/compilers
- Experience developing and packaging C++ SDKs/libraries is a bonus