This job might no longer be available.
C# Software Engineer Intern
4 days ago
C# Software Engineering Internship
We are EA
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
As a critical function within game development and test teams, our Software Engineers develop and maintain automation, tools and services that support white and grey box testing, as well as process and workflow improvement solutions for the game production team contributing to the quality of the product and the productivity of the team as a whole.
Our Software Engineers collect requirements, design, implement and deliver solutions for partners on the project from producer to software engineers and artist to testers.
- Write scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code.
- Support and maintain client toolsets.
- Create tools and automation that support game testing and live support.
- Research and development of technology to support and improve test automation and efficiency.
- Perform code reviews and be willing to pair with team members.
- Programming experience in C#
- Must study towards Bachelor or Master level degree in Computer Science or Informatics
We thought that you may want to know about:
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Working schedule: April – June – Part-time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed) and
July – September – Full-time working schedule