This job might no longer be available.
C++ Mobile Game Developer
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
Concretely what does it mean to be C++ Mobile Game Developer at Ludia?
- Working with Ludia’s in-house C++ game engine;
- Performing live operations on games that are already launched such as Dragons: Rise of Berk, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, etc.;
- Improving and maintaining the code of these games without sacrificing the stability of the builds;
- Being able to perform quick analysis and becoming familiar with the code of various game titles;
- Being autonomous and comfortable with working without continuous supervision.
You need to have:
- A college or university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience working on mobile video games;
- At least 3 years working with C++;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Interested in being responsible for games that are already launched and that have an established customer base.
Even better if you have:
- shipped at least two mobile game titles;
- Experience with Live Operations;
- Knowledge of Android, Android Studio;
- Knowledge of iOS platforms, XCode, Instrument.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !