C++ Generalist Software Engineer - Skate
19 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Generalist Software Engineer reporting to the Lead Generalist Software Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate with designers and artists to prototype and refine new game mechanics
- Develop tools and workflows to produce new game features
- Architect and document gameplay systems
- Work with the central Frostbite engine team to develop systems that can be shared across games
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 3+ years of development experience
- Strong understanding of C++
- Experience debugging runtime systems
- Understand performance implications of Gameplay systems & algorithms
- Ability to collaborate across diverse teams
- Passion for making and playing games