This job might no longer be available.
C++ Game Programmer
Bucharest Bucharest ro
4 months ago
C++ gamesprogrammers are involved in designing and implementing gameplay code, using 2D/3Dengines and technologies on various mobile and/or gaming devices (Android, iOS, Windows, etc), developing tools for videogames creation and participating in the creation process along with the game design and art teams.
- Program the game according to the game design document and the programming rules already in place;
- Integrate all elements of the product, including engine, user interface, graphics/animations and sound (if applicable);
- Work with the team to improve the production process and help in establishing best-practices;
- Document the code and design and share with the team.
- Very good skills in C++ and at least three years of experience in C++ programming;
- Previous experience in video game programming or other 2D/3D applications (homemade applications accepted);
- Previous experience in developing applications on mobile platforms Android/iOS;
- Knowledge of graphic libraries (OpenGLES 2.0/3.0/3.2+, Vulkan, Metal, Direct 3D) is a plus;
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools (Unity/Unreal/Crytek/etc) or physics engines (Bullet/Havoc/etc) is a plus;
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies is a plus;
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts;
- Motivated, hard-working, thorough and able to work on a team.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.