C# Game Developer
15 days ago
Are you experienced in developing video games in Unity using C#?
Want to develop AAA games using C++?
Join Ubisoft Belgrade and we’ll help you transition!
During your first month our programmers will train your C++ skills through lectures and workshops. The next two months you will work on real tasks on one of our projects with our technical assistance. After a three month training program you will continue working on the project as a full member of our team.
- Professional experience in making games in C# and Unity
- Advanced English language skills
- Desire to learn C++
- Passion for video games
- Eligibility to work in Serbia
- [80-100 minutes] - online test
- [60 minutes] - HR interview
- [7 days] - Unity project
- [60 minutes] - Technical interview
- Pet friendly office in downtown Belgrade
- Flexible start to your working day (between 8 and 10AM)
- 22 days of paid vacation every year, on top of the Serbian National Holidays and Slava. We also close the studio on August 9th and between New Year and Christmas
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Great referral fees
- Private health insurance
- Ubisoft Connect account with access to all Ubisoft titles on PC
- English language lessons (Serbian for our foreign colleagues)
- Relocation package (for non-Belgrade residing candidates)
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: leadership training, workshops, online Ubisoft learning platform and library
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on multiple platforms – PC, console, and Google Stadia. Our studio has contributed to multiple AAA titles, including Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Steep, The Crew 2, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six, Riders Republic and Skull & Bones.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.