C++ GAME PROGRAMMER (Gameloft Academy)
15 days ago
As a member of Gameloft’s talented team in Yogyakarta Studio, report to Team Leader and Producer your day-to-day work consists of development, coding and debugging, integrating graphics, sound, and other game components, to deliver video games on high-end mobile devices integrating state-of-the-art technologies
You will take part in the full cycle development of mobile games from start to finish, in connection with Gameloft international teams in America, Europe and Asia. Gameloft products are among the top-rated mobile games on major international markets.
- Passionate about coding & gaming
- Strong in C++ Programing language
- Good knowledge of Android/IOS development is definitely an asset.
- Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines is a plus.
- Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, good English
- Good on problem solving and debugging.
Fresh graduated are welcome
We will provide training for fresh graduated students
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Motivating, challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Exceptional library of diverse top games with broad distribution.
As Employee, What we offer:
- Employment Type: Permanent in Indonesia
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive + Bonus based on performance
- Benefits: Home allownace, work life balance and others benefit. We are a truly global Vivendi company, offering opportunities to collaborate around the world within Gameloft and inside Vivendi Group
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Be a Part of Our Global Community!
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,400 people worldwide. Every month, 55 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.