C++ Engineer Co-Op (Skate)
13 days ago
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
- Meeting with Product Owners and Technical Leads to identify and understand requirements.
- Designing and implementing solutions for a massive digital distribution platform.
- Participating in code reviews
- Building and maintaining continuous integration, static analysis and other software development systems.
- Learn the basics of our proprietary game engine
- Create workflows for design gameplay team in our game engine
- Create prototype gameplay features for Skate
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Working towards a B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong working knowledge of C++
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Knowledge of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Knowledge of how to use a debugger to solve complex problems.
- Experience with another programming language(s) (C#, Java, Typescript) and platforms (tablets, game console) is a major plus.
- Knowledge of source code management: Perforce is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.