C++ Engineer Co-Op - EAX
10 days ago
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world’s greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA’s community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These projects include: EA Access, our cross-platform subscription on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and soon on Steam: Origin, EA’s gaming service on PC; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
- Meeting with Product Owners and Technical Leads to identify and understand requirements.
- Designing and implementing solutions for a massive digital distribution platform.
- Participating in code reviews
- Building and maintaining continuous integration, static analysis and other software development systems.
- Pursuing a B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with C++ development
- Additional experience or interest in Java, NodeJS, and/or React Native development
- Experience with git or other source control platforms
- Familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Confident with Jira or other issue tracking software
- Gathering requirements, seeking to understand, and successfully collaborating in a team environment
- Enthusiasm for gaming, ecommerce platform and cloud computing technologies desired; ability to stay current with industry trends a big plus