C++ Engineer Co-Op - BioWare
9 days ago
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
We are seeking C++ Engineers who will be responsible for writing specific or multi-purpose code for areas such as:
- Game Mechanics - Gameplay, AI, player control, animation systems, physics, and scripting systems
- Core Engine - Graphical rendering, networking, user interface, memory & performance optimization
- Tools and Libraries - World editors, video & audio tools, software performance analysis systems, database systems and general purpose game-development libraries
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- C++ experience is mandatory
- C# and Python experience is desired but not critical
- Excellent communication, writing and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to new technologies, project requirements and continuous feedback
- Personal game or domain expertise projects are highly desirable