C++ Engine programmer M/F
13 days ago
Your daily mission :
You are part of the Montreuil production studio and join the production team of an AAA game. Reporting to the Lead Programmer, you are responsible for the development and optimization of the game engine.
In this context, your missions will include in particular :
- Maintaining, developing and optimizing the various software components of our own game engine,
- Execute low level developments (optimization, memory, debug, real time, multi-threading ...),
- Participate in the development of game mechanics in collaboration with Gameplay programmers, Sound Designer and Online programmers,
- Intervene for the porting of the game on all target platforms (PS5, PS4, XBox One, XBox Series X, Switch, Stadia, Mobile),
- To be the interlocutor of the Technical and Artistic Directors in order to meet their performance constraints.
Your skills :
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of experience in C/C++ development (in the world of video games would be a plus) with strong technical constraints (real time, multithreading ...),
- You are passionate about video games and development in the multimedia sector, or software publishing in general,
- You are autonomous, proactive and have good interpersonal skills,
- Your command of English allows you to work in an international team.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
The World of Ubisoft
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2020, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!