Chengdu Sichuan cn
29 days ago
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love for pc gaming. You will work in close collaboration with the other programmers, designers, and testers with the opportunity to visit and work from collaborating studios.
You are a driven person that is passionate about developing the software platform for games with millions of users. Furthermore, you believe in team ownership of what you create and you will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems.
What you will do:
· Writing high quality, modular and maintainable code
· Participating in or leading feature task forces for technical design and implementation/improvements of new features
· Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code. This covers topics such as game content related data management (e.g., achievements), social features (e.g., chat, friends), user interface, game data distribution, in-game overlay, user-generated content, shop, and much more
· Have fun while creating!
What you should be equipped with
· Able to communicate technical questions in English with foreign teams
· More than 3 years of C++ development experience
· Good cross team and function communication and coordination
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: email@example.com
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。