17 days ago
We are looking for a C# Developer ready to step into the gamedev industry. Our DevOps team is in charge of developing and adapting our internal tools and systems limited to supporting CDPR AAA titles only. As a C# Developer you will cover a day to day tools development, supporting code compilation and integration, improving builds performance and developing new features. If you wish to learn unique technologies and at the same time gain a skill set useful in any other working environment, this is the job for you.
- Developing source code for back-end services.
- Developing services, adapting in-house proprietary tools and implementing new features.
- Developing Continuous Integration systems.
- Integrating new deployment processes.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- 2+ years experience in software development.
- C#, .NET.
- Entity Framework.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- English: B2.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience with DevOps tools related to CI (e.g. Jenkins, Perforce).
- Passion for games.
Github profile link attached is more than welcome
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.