6 days ago
- C#, .NET.
- Entity Framework.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- English: B2.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience with DevOps tools related to CI (e.g. Jenkins, Perforce).
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- Experience in the gamedev industry.
- Academic project /own personal project experience will be well-regarded.
- Github profile link attached
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.