10 months ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
We’re looking for a C# Developer to join our team.
- Implementing new features for an existing casino game
- Handling production incidents
- Refactoring and technical debt management for the existing game code
- Write technical design documents
- Deep understanding of web topology and rising challenges of highly-scalable, highly-available systems
- Work tightly with product departments, keeping to precise timelines
- 5+ years of professional experience in server development
- Proficiency in .NET Framework, WCF C#, LINQ
- Knowledge of T-SQL/MySQL, NHibernate
- Knowledge of Asynchronous programming, TPL
- Hands-on experience in debugging, performance/memory profiling, code review, refactoring
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Strong OOP, OOD background, SOLID knowledge
- Experience in multithreading, concurrency, multitenant architecture, design/architecture patterns
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern
- Experience in writing technical design documents preferable
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.)
- Experience with client side development (C# and Haxe)
- Test driven development
- A degree in computer science
- Experience in B2C/ gaming mobile field
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.