This job might no longer be available.
C&B Project Manager
4 months ago
Technical and social improvement are having a deep impact on the workplace and workforce, which is leading to many knock-on effects in human resources management. We would like to keep up and rethink the way we work, open up for strategic value creation to support our business.
Thus, we are looking for a key player to work in Human Resources department as project specialist.
The incumbent will work with different stakeholders to launch and deliver the projects with good quality, restricted budget and timeline. In terms of projects contents, it is mostly HR-C&B related which involve employees, local management, headquarter, vendors, local authorities, legal department, etc.
Although routine and repeatable work is inevitable in this job, the mindset to minimize the AI-replaceable work is a key qualification.
- Apply project management principles and PMO practices to ensure consistency and quality anytime.
- Operating the routine C&B work such as monthly payroll, cost simulations, database maintenance, insurance enrollment, contract filing etc. with the mindset to minimize the AI-replaceable work.
- To master sufficient knowledge of all the subjects (such as insurance, tax…) during the job so you could become a consultant when any stakeholder has a question.
- Before a project , analyze business needs from different stakeholders at different levels and research for solutions/vendors and make analyzed proposals;
- During a project , monitor and drive the schedule and quality, manage risks and budget, take corrective actions when necessary; Collaborate effectively with project to deliver efficient and timely project;
- At each project stage, develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- When outside of the project , identify and act on improvement opportunities to enhance processes, templates, formats and guidelines to support HR Strategic business initiatives.
Projects in Short-Term:
- Payroll system;
- New local HR system
- Employees Handbook Revision
- Commercial Insurance Review
- Compliance review for the new individual tax law
- Determined and ready for Self-learning in various topics (PM, HR, Laws, Tax, AI…);
- Service oriented with AI mindset;
- Organized, Sensitive, and Proactive;
- Software (knowhow or to learn): MS Excel, Word, PPT, Access, Power Query, Power BI, SharePoint etc.
- English: Good in writing and oral;
- Education: University degree or above;
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com