15 days ago
1. Compensation and Benefits (C&B) Management
• Contract Management:
• Follow up labor contract/appendices and all attestations for staffs;
• Communicate with staff and managers regarding the contract matter.
• Leave Administration:
• Update leave records, communicate with staff about their leaves properly;
• Manage all leave matters: Annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, personal leave, etc.;
• Provide the data of overused/unused leave for the salary calculation.
• Overtime (OT) Management:
• Collect and update monthly OT record and report;
• Provide analytics and have prompt feedbacks/solutions to the stakeholders upon request.
• Personal Income Tax (PIT):
• Register PIT code for newbies and dependent registration;
• Prepare PIT finalization certification upon request.
• Other Administration:
• Digitalize all staff profiles and store the hard copies;
• Arrange documents for salary and other HR expense payments;
• Employee care management: Wedding, Condolence, Sickness, Childbirth, etc.
2. Tool Management
• HRM Pro and Workday: Manage and update staffs’ database in timely and accurate manner;
• PMT: Coordinate and update all the changes in the tool. Cross check with Department Head to ensure the accurateness of such updates;
• HRMS (Leave/OT): Be an administrator of Leave and OT management, update data/report and support end users when needed;
• HR Tools Building & Improvement: actively raise the need for HRIS, test and evaluate the tools, continuously involve in improving the tool efficiency.
• Process development: Find gap, create prompt process and improve the current ones to support the operation;
• Proactively join in diverse HR projects, especially in C&B;
• HR communication: Support to prepare messages, newsletters and notices to publishing out to all staff in terms of decision, notice, regulation, legal update, etc.
• Deliver good HR service to employees: Ensure excellent relation with the staffs, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns, propose and join in initiatives to improve working environment;
• Maintain good cooperation with different teams and departments; provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters;
• Act as liaison agent with employees, enhancing the visibility, relationships, trust and added values of HR among employees;
• Support the audit and HR reports upon assignments;
• Support Training & Development tasks like: Training logistics, payment, training bond agreement, training record, etc.
• 2 year experience in HR, C&B function is preferable;
• Knowledge of labor code and regulations;
• Thorough understanding of HR practices in Vietnam.
• Good English communication (both speaking & writing);
• Excellent command of Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point;
• Good ability to work on numbers and statistics, to translate them into accurate, understandable and concise reports or analysis;
• Being careful, detail-oriented, good analysis skill;
• Good organizational skill, being resourceful and with good multi-tasking ability;
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Good teamwork skills;
• Good adaptability and good ability of self-learning;
• Being proactive and energetic;
• High responsibility;
• Ownership and accountability.
1. What We Offer
• An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
• 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance;
• Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
• 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
• WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expats);
• A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
• A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
• A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
• Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
• An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
• Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
• Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: CBAS_YOUR FULL NAME or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.