This job might no longer be available.
Buyer / Planner
11 days ago
Job Posting TitleBuyer / Planner
SummaryBuyer/Planner is responsible for the planning and purchasing functions of assigned commodities to support Configure-to-Order production demand while maintaining efficient reporting and data integrity.
What You'll Do
- Analyze MRP recommendations daily to ensure proper stock levels are achieved for assigned commodities.
- Prepare and submit purchase orders to assigned suppliers
- Quote and source new component and assemblies with approved suppliers
- React to MRP action messages for expedites and defers to meet supply plans
- Maintain accurate Purchase Order information in ERP system
- Sense of Urgency with production line down shortages and expedite requests
- Root cause and counter measure any stock-outs
- Maintain safety stock and min/max levels of assigned SKUs
- Maintain target inventory levels assigned commodities
- Maintain target pricing and PPV
- Manage supplier performance and on time delivery
- Process ECO requests for part changes with suppliers
- Process FAI requests
- Kanban analysis and reporting
- Support operations, finance, engineering, and customer order execution teams with special projects
- Warehouse space allocation planning
What We're Looking For
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or finance preferred; or 3+ Years Purchasing and Analysis experience in Manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of Bills of Material structure and engineering drawings
• Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
• Work both independent and within a team setting
• Manage dynamic and changing priorities
• Strong excel and analytical skills
• Power Query, Power Pivot
• Power BI, Tableau
• Microsoft D365 experience is a +++
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.