This job might no longer be available.
Business analyst (Community)
4 months ago
Description du poste
The Business Analyst works within teams to identify and transform business needs into solutions. Within Ubisoft IT HQ teams, you will join the team responsible for building internal and client facing tools & applications in the Community Development domain. In an international scope, you will closely work with internal business partners.
You will work on 1-3 products related to the Community domain, with the end goal of helping streamline community operations and build new player-facing capabilities. The role will require understanding and defining process on how to use our products, building up functionalities to solve player issues, and ensuring tooling conversion of our multiple business stakeholders.
You will be required to travel frequently (every 3 months).
- Analyze and synthesize information provided by business partners;
- Identify business rules, functional requirements, non-functional requirements through cases and business partners;
- Direct the gathering of requirements for applying technology solutions to satisfy corporate needs;
- Work with the IT teams to develop integrated processes and technology solutions;
- Produces high quality written content such as:
o All requirements in the form of a Business Requirement Document (BRD) ;
o Solutions to those needs in the form of Functional Requirement Document (FRD),;
o Fit/Gap analysis;
o “As is” and “to be” Business Process Models (BPM) workflows;
o Use Cases;
o UML diagrams, Use Case Diagram and Activity Diagram;
o high level data flow diagrams with the support of the architects,;
o Story boards and workflows;
o Tests Plans for the Quality Assurance team;
o Change management documents (training, communication);
- Communicate and solve the Fit/Gap analysis with all business partners impacted.
- On a regular basis, facilitate and maintain the interest of the business partners;
- Participate in the evaluation and benchmarking of market solutions when required;
- Participate as member of the team on parts of the project plan;
- Being available daily for questions from the project team;
- Create tests cases and conduct manual testing;
- Support the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase;
- Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of the new solution;
- Participate in the Business Analyst community;
- Evangelize the business analysis good practices and mission;
- Carry out all other related task.
- Participate in the execution of an Agile methodology for the delivery of IT development:
- Help the PO to slice requirement at the right level of details & write user stories
- Help bringing completeness & consistency in the vision drill down & backlog building
- Help grooming the backlog
- Make sure documentation is always up to date & brought to the right internal audience through the right channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in business analysis
- Proven experience in the field of Digital Marketing (Website architecture, CMS, Web Analytics, A/B Testing and/or personalization)
- Proven experience in agile projects (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with UX and design is a plus
- Excellent structuring skills
- Great curiosity and interest in deepening and formalizing subjects
- Ability to work on multiple subjects at once if needed
- Ability to ask lightening questions, remove uncertainties, resolving conflicts
- Team player, ability to work with openness, respect and kindness with peers
- Ability to get out of his comfort zone and to be results oriented
- Perseverance, autonomy, ability to take initiative
- Good communication and organization
- Good understanding of technical areas related to databases, web services and technical design of computer systems
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic international environment
- Excellent understanding and restitution of business issues
- Excellent visual representation of business needs and writing skills
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping is a plus
- Interest in the video game industry
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.