Business Tools Support Assistant
11 days ago
The Business Tools Support Assistant works collaboratively with the Business Tools Support Manager located in Kharkiv in order to provide valuable and timely support for Gameloft business tools for sales managers located all over the world in more than 30 Gameloft business offices.
- 1st line support for tool’s users on a daily basis
- International communication with users located all over the world in more than 30 Gameloft business offices and with project owner based in Paris
- Data management: sorting big amount of data, maintain data consistency between tools
- Contract’s review to validate if they are signed
- QA for Gameloft tools, report bugs/issues, and propose improvements on different tools
- Documentation of user guides and processes on Confluence
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- English – Intermediate
- Clear reporting and documentation skills
- Analytical thinking to handle big amount of data, attentiveness, ability to find user’s mistakes
- Candidate should be pro-active, responsible, well-organized, communicable, calm, friendly person
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative, and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting, and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English only.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.