Business Strategy and Live Performance Director
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
5 days ago
You’ll maximize the profitability of a game, while respecting its identity and improving its experience. You’ll define and drive a strategy that enables the game to achieve or exceed its targets in terms of financial performance and lifespan. As a member of the core team, you’ll guide creative, brand, and production teams in developing their acquisition, retention, and monetization business models and mechanics.
What you’ll do
• Assess and develop the game’s monetization strategy + guide design and business model choices.
• Define key performance indicators as well as mechanics for collecting and analyzing data + monitor the game’s daily and long-term live performance.
• Help come up with initiatives to improve acquisition, retention, and monetization + ensure that they're aligned with market trends and integrated into the game.
• Identify levers that could impact the game’s financial performance + work closely with the production team to collaborate on choices to maximize profitability.
• Ensure that the business model and game economy design adapt to market and competitive changes.
• Partner with the creative team to establish monetization and player retention strategies and designs.
• Work with the brand team to define and develop an acquisition strategy that fits with the game's DNA and positioning.
• Stay up to date on trends to evolve our best practices and attain optimal results, while remaining innovative.
• Support and oversee the team members under your responsibility (such as monetization directors and data analysts, depending on the project you’re on).
- Around 7 years of experience in monetization, administration, financial planning, or digital operations (or other relevant experience) + 2 years of leadership
- In-depth knowledge of the video game industry
- The ability to influence change and motivation to carry it out
- Solid communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A collaborative, creative, and innovative spirit
- Experience in data that allows you to define appropriate performance indicators & translate analytical findings into concrete recommendations to guide decision-making
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 17 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.