Business Partner – Practices and Solutions for game production
11 days ago
Description du poste
The Business Partner - Practices & Solutions works within the Knowledge Management department under the organizational efficiency team with all game productions to identify and transform the business needs into standard solutions packages. The collaborators of the team are spread across the world to cover the regional hub needs: NSCA, EMEA and APAC. You will handle the production portfolio locally and collaborate closely with the rest of the team to streamline processes and ensure the consistency of the practices.
- Analyze the business needs & practices of the stakeholders, implement the solution and iterate with them on it;
- Prepare and facilitate workshops with clients, stakeholders or/and end users in order to analyze their problems, contexts and needs;
- Interpret user research, analytics, benchmarks, and other data to guide recommendations and contribute to fill a catalog of practices maintained by the whole team;
- Translate client requests and needs into actionable recommendations that align with their business objectives;
- Track and monitor the stakeholder’s portfolio: analysis, solutions, capabilities;
- Be the referent in terms of best practices and practices efficiency for the stakeholders;
- Provide them support and solutions to lead a continuous improvement approach;
- Monitor the Ubisoft trends and trigger actions to help maintaining healthy business units;
- Be accountable of the continuous improvement of these solutions;
- Train internal contributors and owners on solutions & tools best practices.
- Experience in general Field Analysis, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management, Human-centric approach, or a related field;
- IKnowledge of business process design;
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies (Kaizen, Lean);
- Proven project management skills and experience;
- Ability to drive trust & results across teams in different disciplines also act as a strategic business partner by developing strong relationships and influencing stakeholders and decision-makers;
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira & Confluence).
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.