This job might no longer be available.
Business Operations Manager [Live Operations]
8 months ago
At Massive Entertainment, A Ubisoft Studio, we're seeking a Business Operations Manager to help develop our Live Operations team, where the primary focus is to lay out an overall business strategy for Additional Game Content. You'll work with a team of business and data analysts, to make the right business decisions with a player first mentality.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Incrementally optimizing business performance by monitoring and adapting our game to player behaviors, and taking into account the production status
- Designing and scheduling promotions to optimize sales (Trials, Free Weekends & other initiatives)
- Working with the production and the Live development team to ensure additional content meets the business requirements in terms of quality and time
- Defining which KPI's to track the games business performance
- Presenting results and strategies to top management
- Creating accurate models to forecast options for further development
- Spotting and monitoring new trends within live-game development
- Creating and maintaining partnerships with first and third parties (e.g. pricing agreements)
You're creative, dedicated, and have a strong passion for games. You're up-to-date on the latest and greatest live games in the industry, keeping a close eye on what's next in order to evolve and improve yourself and the games you work on. You're service-minded, thorough, team-spirited, results-oriented, and have the ability to get things done by collaborating with other people and working out solutions to complex operational problems.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience from a Live-game, Business Operations role from within a major game production
- You've worked on several AAA titles with a successful Live strategy
- Proven experience with live game analytics and an intimate understanding of related monetization KPIs
- Strong data visualization skills, to deliver visualizations and reports that are clear, unambiguous, and impactful
- Experience in designing digital business models
Good to know
As we aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. In the meantime, why not take a look at the videos posted below?
Longing to be part of a fun, creative, and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry.
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden, and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third-largest independent video game publisher. We're more than 650 people from 50+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.