This job might no longer be available.
Business Operations Associate
22 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
We are looking for an Associate to join our Business Operations team. The Business Operations team defines the priorities for the Content organization. As a member of this team, you will shape the future of Twitch and be a core part of our decision-making process. We are looking for equal parts business sense, analytical skills, business insights, and curiosity.
- Develop and monitor business reports and performance tracking dashboards
- Analyze business health, diagnose problems, and identify growth opportunities
- Conduct internal and external research to bolster problem-solving, opportunity identification, and business cases
- Oversee business analysis and modeling of high priority projects
- Create recommendations through synthesis of data, analysis, and hypothesis testing
- Present findings to business leaders across Twitch
- Lead and contribute to business plans, long-term strategies, resource allocation, and goal setting
- Work with a diverse set of team members to short and long-term projects (e.g. finance, partnerships, analytics, sales, business development, legal, etc.)
- Be a member of the Business Operations team focused on collaborating on business strategy
- Work with other analysts to make sure the right data is being collected to answer the right questions
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis, consulting, or a related field
- Experieence solving business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience digging into details, keeping the big picture in mind, working collaboratively in a high-performing team, and communicating compelling recommendations
- Experience with creators or the creator economy with an owner mindset
- 2+ years of experience in Excel (can perform complex functions) and data visualization tools such as Tableau
Join our Business Operations team and shape the future of Twitch! As an Associate, you'll work with a talented team and influence our business. We offer great compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career growth.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW8107
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from our lowest geographic market up to our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience . Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.twitch.tv/jobs/en/#learn-more. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Remote US Pay Per Year
$73,900 — $177,800 USD