Business Operations Analyst, Live Entertainment & Sports
4 months ago
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, detail oriented, and motivated individual to join the Live Entertainment team as a Business Operations Analyst! As a newly-established business line with an innovative, agile, and highly-productive team, we are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded, multi-functional operator to work with senior leaders to develop new business models and collaborate in our growth and success! The role will report to the Head of Business Operations for Live Entertainment.
What you’ll be doing
- Directly impact well-rounded and scalable business planning and decision-making through research and analysis, clear presentation of considerations, and measurable recommendations.
- Lead all aspects of planning and management of assignments that support goals including partnering with Finance and Legal on critical business operations such as price modelling, vendor management or procurement process, and assisting in the development of content for staff meetings and business reviews.
- Collaborate with other business units, staying up-to-date with pivotal initiatives and technology developments across the company in order to drive decisions.
- Directly impact business decisions, support day-to-day operations, and plan for long-term growth via multi-faceted responsibilities across Operations, Marketing, and Product
- Build and run dashboards and other reports to supervise key business metrics (knowledge of excel modelling needed)
What we’re looking for
- Experience in financial analysis and modelling, strategic/operational planning, performance management and interpersonal governance
- Proven background of using data and metrics to craft strategies
- Outstandingly organized and expert in planning and leading pivotal initiatives along with communicating cross-functionally among executives, business units, departments, and teams
- Optimistic demeanour, a can-do approach, eagerness to learn, and the ability to influence through authenticity, emotional intelligence, and building trust
You might also have
- Strong Salesforce experience, and confident in supporting sales teams
- Experience in early-stage startup operations is a plus
- A good working understanding of the Live Entertainment business.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.