This job might no longer be available.
Business Intelligence / Growth Marketing Analyst
Los Angeles, California, United States
2 months ago
Launched in April 2020, Supernatural is an immersive, virtual reality fitness experience that combines the best music, coaches, destinations and movements into an incredible home workout; with a new workout released every day.
Developed by a team of the most experienced and passionate choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts; Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always changing, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
Supernatural workouts are designed so that each movement is fun, rewarding, and tailored to your body and ability. Workouts are released in a range of intensities so that you can choose the right workout for you every day.
The impact you'll make:
Data-based decision-making drives our business, and we are looking for a person who is exceptionally talented at understanding large sets of data and creating actionable insights. Your work will directly impact the decisions and strategy of the growth team and you will be a critical contributor to building one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with product, technical, business, marketing, finance, and UX leaders to define data and metrics requirements.
- Design, build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards which enable the team to self-service data needs, and allowing you to focus on answering the hardest questions
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute deep dives to create actionable insights to engineer growth, and present written business recommendations that will shape our growth activities
- Structure, analyze, automate and and optimize acquisition, conversion and retention funnels
- Use and create insights with tools and platforms such as: Stripe, Tableau, Facebook Marketing API, Salesforce, Google Ads, GA, Mixpanel, SQL, Kotlin, Swift, NodeJS, Python
- Report key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of findings that impact the business.
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI/growth space
- Be skilled in database design and management
- Be skilled at dealing with large and complex data sets.
- Have strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with tools and platforms including Stripe, Tableau, Facebook Marketing API, Salesforce, Google Ads, GA, Mixpanel, SQL, Kotlin, Swift, NodeJS, Python
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
- An entrepreneurial business mindset, strong product sense and financial acumen