Business Intelligence Engineer
Austin Texas United States
5 days ago
Business Intelligence Engineer, Analytics Solutions
We are looking for a BI Engineer to work alongside with our Senior BI Engineer to ensure data-driven decision-making within the Analytics Solutions team at EA. This role is located in Austin, TX and will work remotely with internal customers at multiple EA locations.
If you are someone who has a passion for transforming raw data into simplified but well-designed data-driven visualizations with an appetite for analytical solutions then you are in the right place.
- As a BI Engineer you will be involved in the product development life cycle from brainstorming ideas to designing quality interactive data visualizations that deal data complexity with elegance.
- You will oversee the process of adoption of new technologies and applications we use to collect, integrate, analyze, and deliver relevant BI solutions.
- You will guide communications between our users and data engineers to provide scalable end-to-end solutions.
- You will partner with UI designers and business analysts to incorporate design into building outstanding insightful visualizations.
- You will explore and advocate for self-service analytics at EA.
- As a team we share our solutions to improve our product.
- You will work with big data solutions, data modeling, understand the ETL pipelines and dashboard tools.
- 2+ years experience in enterprise-class business intelligence tools like Power BI, Looker, Tableau or similar BI tools.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries and knowledge of cloud-based databases like Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery or other big data solutions.
- Experience in data modeling, ETL process, and Data warehousing.
- Active in every step of the development life cycle, from collecting requirements, communicating to users, design, development and testing the products.
- A passion for games and gaming industry.
- Knowledge of latest data pipeline tools such as Airflow.
- Experience with analytics programming languages in Python/R.