This job might no longer be available.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Montreal QC ca
15 days ago
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for designing and developing dashboards and reporting solutions using HR data. The incumbent will develop and implement interactive dashboards, reports and queries in support of business analytics using Excel, Tableau or MicroStrategy. They will also ensure technical quality, accuracy, efficiency and adherence to timelines of solutions delivery.
The main and routine tasks of the analyst are to:
- Turn business requirements into visually appealing and functional interactive Tableau Dashboards
- Focus on visual design and usability as well as data quality
- Effective communication with team members and internal customers
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses;
- Assess the incidence of the solutions proposed for the existing systems to ensure that they will enhance productivity and collaboration between teams;
- Relevant experience working with Business Intelligence data visualization tools with specialization on Tableau
- Strong SQL programming skills
- an understanding of logical and physical data models/hierarchies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent process management skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to situations
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Client focus