This job might no longer be available.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
7 months ago
Tilting Point is a rapidly growing Mobile Games Publisher based in New York City and Barcelona. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be the liaison between internal business stakeholders and the data team. If you're enthusiastic about telling a story with numbers and love gaming then this is the job for you!
In this role, you will serve a key function in the continuous development and support of all of our dashboard capabilities.You will transform daily business needs into actionable items and turn data into beautiful dashboards to answer business questions. You will ensure the availability of reports to keep the business informed and engaged, while constantly evolving the reporting quality. The ideal person loves story telling, and experimenting with new functions on BI tools such as Tableau.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- You will be the liaison between Data and Business at Tilting Point
- Your will create a story out of numbers, translating complex data tables into digestible information
- You'll partner with all departments to meet their different data analysis needs and lead the design and development of both large systematic reports and small custom pieces
- You will be the go to expert regarding Tableau and other data visualization tools within the organization
- You'll with Data Scientists to develop automation/AI solutions to help the company make better and faster decisions
Your XP & Skills
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in quantitative focused majors with an emphasis on Statistical Analysis
- 1+ years of business intelligence experience in mobile/digital analytics.
- 1+ years experience with: SQL; statistical, data modeling, design and architecture principles; scripting languages Python,
- 1+ years experience building dashboard systems using Tableau, Qlikview or other visualization tools
- Experience in a free-2-play mobile game company environment building automation services and working with Facebook APIs, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Web Services AWS, Lambda, EC2, Mobile Analytics, QuickSight, Kinesis, and Google BigQuery and big plus!
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.