Business Intelligence Analyst
12 days ago
is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a self-starting, creative, driven and results focused Business Intelligence professional to join our team in Berlin! If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Discover and monitor all media sources to create actionable insights for game design
- Analyze the gaming market to develop a vision on what is working and why
- Design & conduct testing methodologies to validate idea potentials
- Harvest trends with market facts and present to stakeholders effectively
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in mobile gaming
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Ability to make important decisions on your own
- Must have a high level of written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Ability to identify and evolve quickly with mobile gaming trends
- Experience in game design
- Experience in taking a mobile game to market
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.