Business Intelligence Analyst (Data Warehouse)
21 days ago
Activities of the DWH / DataWARS team at Wargaming are aimed at creating a data warehouse centralized system, gathering, processing, and storage of data of all our games in all regions across the globe, reporting, and processing of financial information are also performed by our team.
Due to growth, we are looking for a Senior-level Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
At Wargaming, you’ll be exposed to a variety of projects from game development to financial reporting and responsible for the facilitation and identification of business requirements and managing business stakeholder relationships.
The DWH / DataWARS team works in a fast-paced and diverse environment that requires a flexible and responsible person with a high level of self-motivation who is eager to learn and work in a complex and technical environment.
What will you do?
- Elicit business requirements and transform them into valuable insights and reports
- Define data sources to be used for the decision support outputs (dashboards, ad hoc reports)
- Lead working group and stakeholder meetings
- Perform analysis on large datasets to help answer a wide range of business questions.
- Create written and graphic documentation to capture Business and Functional Requirements
- Collaborate with development team and act as a liaison until the project is completed.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Develop recommendations for business improvements
What are we looking for?
- 3 + years of relevant work experience in BI analyst or BI - developer roles
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong data visualization skills, including proficiency in Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Basic knowledge of mathematical statistics is a must
- Solid experience in eliciting and managing requirements using a variety of best practice methods.
- Good customer management skills (to understand the needs of stakeholders and manage their expectations)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent p resentation skills
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills in Russian
- Quick learner who is responsible and self-motivated
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check the data
What will help you stand out?
- Experience with analytical database design and data architecture
- Well-versed in Agile methodology
- Experience with corporate systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with making presentations to both internal and external teams
- Strong background in economics, statistics, computer science, math, or a related field
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.