This job might no longer be available.
Business Development manager, AEC
8 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a talented, energetic Business Development Manager to join our team in China.
This position will manage the business development, go to market, and generate sales revenue from the gaming and non-gaming verticals. The critical success factors for this role are as follows: To build relationship with key players, showcase good use cases, as well as to successfully enter into the industrial vertical: Automotive, AEC.
- Research and explore opportunities within the industrial vertical; Apply go-to market strategy
- Account management of existing customers, and managing re-sellers’ relationship
- Target potential clients in new verticals and set up sales strategy, create pipeline
- Prepare sales materials and proposals
- Build a network with major players in the targeted industries
- Active collaboration with related internal teams about tech, strategy, product definition, marketing and sales promotion
- Meet quarterly sales target
- Significant experience in IT sales (SaaS), consulting, strategy, business development or a related field, with BS/BA or higher in Business, Marketing, or Computer Science
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills with outstanding presentation and sales skills
- Strong track record of delivering results with positive attitude and self-motivation - exceptional at working independently under goal & deadline pressure
- Experience and network in non-game verticals such as AEC, Creative, Automotive, Training and Simulation industries an advantage
- Ability to make an impact ($$) in a timely manner
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.