12 days ago
The Riot Commercial Partnerships (RCP) team is responsible for finding, building, and executing world-class partnerships with major brands all over the world. RCP is focused on driving revenue through strategic, commercial partnerships that bring value and validation to fans across Riot; from Games and Entertainment to Esports and Social Impact. For every global product and event produced by Riot Games, there are premiere partners that help us bring amazing experiences to our fans and live audience. These invaluable partners allow us to level-up activations for millions of fans across the world, and the Partner Management team serve as their primary point of contact for service and execution.
As a Partnerships Manager, reporting to the Global Head of Partner Management, you will help drive the processes and procedures utilized to deliver for our partners. You will be involved in the full breadth of partnership management including, planning and ideation of activations, execution of broadcast placements, social media, experiential and CSR initiatives.
- Lead activation and create strategy on assigned partnerships ensuring contractual assets are met through inventive and high-quality partner campaigns
- Actively manage milestones, tasks, and dependencies across Riot internal and external teams that are dependent or dedicated to a partnership from brainstorming through execution
- Establish the program roadmaps consistently keeping internal and external stakeholders informed to ensure all projects achieve high-quality outcomes within budget and timeline
- Together with BD teams across Esports, Games, and Entertainment verticals, identify opportunities to grow and develop existing partners based on brand goals and strategies
- Develop solutions, assets, and activations for sponsor campaigns across all Riot Esports touchpoints with the goal of maximizing resonance, engagement, and positive perception among viewers
- Work with partners, event venue staff, and Esports events teams to plan and execute large-scale on-site activations and hospitality at multiple global events each year (approximately 5-10 annually)
- Manage the fulfillment and analysis of both quantitative and qualitative metrics through 3rd party sponsorship valuation services related to partner campaigns
- Help refine processes to collaborate with departments across Riot Games including Broadcast, Content, Business Development, Events, Marketing, Social Media, PR, & Player Management to execute the various facets of the partnerships
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with existing global partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years prior experience in Partnership Management, Account Management, Sponsorship Sales and Fulfillment, or equivalent experience
- Experience fostering and maintaining excellent client relations and customer satisfaction
- A good eye for details with accurate planning and organizational abilities
- Experience blending both creativity with calculated thinking in your approach
- Can manage several projects, meet milestones, and work collaboratively in a dynamic organization
- Can work evenings, weekends, and holidays if necessary
- Up to approximately 20% travel for global events (domestic and international)
- Experience working in the games industry-leading complex projects
- Passion and experience in Esports, Gaming, Sports, or Entertainment
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.