This job might no longer be available.
Business Development & Publishing Manager - Korea
Seoul Seoul kr
10 days ago
The Ubisoft Mobile Division is currently looking for a Business Development & Publishing Manager to become the company’s champion of the territory and grow the company’s presence and revenues in Korea for both new and existing titles.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Define and execute go-to market strategies for our games in Korea, support existing apps in their liveops strategy to maximize local revenue, engagement and acquisition.
- Coordinate publishing efforts in the territory with many stakeholders to maximize our games’ revenues
- Collaborate with HQ sales teams to identify, analyze and develop business opportunities, deals and relationships with local prospects
- Collaborate with HQ marketing teams to build and execute strategic plans to accurately position and launch our games in the local market (marketing budget reco, media plan, PR & local events activities, agency follo-up, community management strategy)
- Provide game operations insights to development team based on local culture and practices, to optimize player engagement and conversion in these territories
- Actively monitor competition activity and provide relevant reports & analysis (competitor, risk, sales & publishing best practices, live operation strategies, new gaming trends etc.)
- Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level within local game development, app distribution, billing, and publishing organizations
- Represent Ubisoft at local industry conferences and events
- Entrepreneurship mindset and be a self-starter
- Broad experience in project management, analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment and with a high degree of autonomy
- Significant experience within mobile gaming, familiar with the various business models as well as app lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of the local culture, market and player’s habits in Korea is a must
- Deep understanding of our games’ portfolio and business models
- Relationships with local press, media, and other organizations is a plus
- Deep understanding of game performance metrics and analytics
- Superior negotiation and influencing skills, coupled with the ability to develop deep, trust-based relationships
- Fluent in English and Korean
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – true playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 7 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.