Business Development Project Manager (Hybrid)
4 days ago
Here at nDreams, we are looking for a Project Manager to join the Business Development team on our path of creating truly immersive VR experiences. As the Project Manager, you are the facilitator, driving results in the Business Development department. You are responsible for proactively coordinating and managing the CRM, the pitching process and the day-to-day relationship between the Studios and Business Development to ensure all commercial needs, requirements and expectations are met.
- Run the Business Development CRM system to track, manage and progress all active opportunities in the project pipeline.
- Liaise with the Pitch Team, Heads of Studios, and key stakeholders, to ensure effective and timely delivery of pitches.
- Curate the Greenlight process, ensuring stakeholders have all the necessary project data, financial budgeting and resource planning relating to projects.
- Proactively identify and provide solutions to day-to-day issues arising within the Business Development and Pitching processes.
- Prepare monthly reporting on Business Development and Commercial Opportunities.
- Analyse partner, market and product data to identify key actionable trends in relation to new opportunities.
- Support the VP of Business Development with managing existing and new business partnerships, as well as being a guardian of client contracts.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
- Strong relationship management, communication, and project management capabilities
- Deep understanding of the game industry.
- Highly organised, with the ability to think both strategically and tactically
- A can-do attitude and be a person that is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- An engaging leader, with a convincing personality and excellent communication skills.
- Prior Business Development and CRM experience preferable, but not essential.
Who we are -
We are nDreams, a world-leading game developer and publisher with nearly a decade of VR specialism. Combining a drive to push technological boundaries with proven gaming excellence, we are the team who set the standard for VR action games with Fracked and the award-winning Phantom: Covert Ops.
With our team’s triple-A credentials and sensibilities, alongside bespoke VR technologies, we’ve got the skillset, processes and creative vision to deliver innovative, high-end games for all VR platforms and genres. If it’s VR gaming, you will find nDreams at the forefront of it.
Our projects continue to advance the present and define the future of VR. Want to be a part of it? Apply today to join a studio with a state-of-the art collaborative workflow and diverse talents assembled from world-leading games developers and publishers.
Our expanding company shares a passion for innovation, collaboration and leading the future of VR. We encourage an open and diverse culture and empower people to explore ideas and put their own stamp on their work. With humble beginnings as an independent studio, we combine amazing projects and considerable scale with a personal, caring touch.
We offer great perks, including flexible hours, duvets days, your birthday off, dedicated personal development time and support, as well as regular socials and parties. Beyond this, there’s an excellent holiday offering, pension scheme, health insurance, life cover and much more. Our newly refurbished nDreams studio space has some fantastic facilities and is built around collaborative work (and play!).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.