Business Development Producer - Strategic Partnerships
8 days ago
By prioritizing client engagement, the Business Development Producer – Strategic Partnerships is responsible for revenue growth and securing targeted new business opportunities by creating and developing new client relationships and fostering existing client relationships for Technicolor Creative Studios’ feature and episodic VFX division, MPC.
The Business Development Producer – Strategic Partnerships is a high-touch role that requires highly experienced professionals who know how to interact with all levels of an organization. In this role, you will help to ensure the mutual and continued success of the clients and MPC by offering clients a trusted, direct line to MPC while also meeting annual revenue targets. By identifying client needs and requirements, the Business Development Producer – Strategic Partnerships will promote the end-to-end solutions MPC has to offer.
Business Development Producers may be designated as Key Account Managers (KAMs) for specific client groups or regions and will be responsible for creating and driving strategy for that group in partnership with key members of the Business Development team.
This role will be based in Los Angeles.
- Excel at developing and retaining key client/company relationships over time through meetings, calls, emails, and social media.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of MPC and our VFX Supervisors to identify the best opportunities for the client’s/company’s projects.
- Ensure that client needs are understood and work with team members to address any client concerns on a per project basis or with overall strategy.
- Represent the entire range of MPC solutions to the client.
- Advise clients on any MPC organizational changes.
- Update and maintain CRM daily.
- Develop and initiate new prospects from multiple sources including trades, client communications, team member conversations, etc.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the client/company including client’s business strategy, financial goals & metrics, challenges, and opportunities that add value to help identify the best opportunities for MPC growth and create actionable steps to achieve growth.
- Identify and evaluate industry shifts and trends as related to the client/company.
- Provide researched competitor intelligence as it relates to the client/company.
- Work closely with Financing on forecasting and setting KPI targets for financial requirements for each client/company.
- Track profits from each studio/streamer in conjunction with financing and report to finance new opportunities/risks.
- At least five + years experience working in a senior level client facing role at a studio, streamer, or production company.
- Ability to engage & communicate effectively with senior level decision makers both internally and client-facing.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of both feature film and episodic environments.
- Extensive network of contacts within the VFX/post community.
- Ability to leverage existing contacts and build new relationships that broaden and strengthen MPC’s reach within the entertainment community.
- Strategically minded with proven experience tracking workflows across multiple concurrent projects in separate locations.
- Exceptional presentation skills both verbal and written, including the development of PowerPoint presentations and pitch decks.
- Must be extremely goal-oriented with the ability to prioritize.
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation skills.
The salary for this full-time staff position is: $118,000 per year which is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and pursuant to the California Pay Transparency Law. In addition to other benefits, a bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package dependent on the level and position offered.
Interested in working with our team at The Mill? We love connecting with passionate talent, so even if you feel you may not meet the given requirements or your salary expectation is outside the provided pay range, please apply as we may be able to find an opportunity on our team that aligns with your background and career goals.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
MPC is a global VFX studio with a single goal, to make any vision a reality in film & episodic. MPC has been a global leader in VFX and animation for more than 45 years, with studios across 10 locations around the world. We push the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible, to tell visually stunning stories. Building worlds, deigning characters, and creating the spectacular scenes that make movies and series truly mind-blowing. Recent credits include “Guillermo Del Toro’s Pinocchio,” “Disenchanted,” “Thirteen Lives,” “Nope,” “Top Gun: Maverick,” “Vikings Valhalla,” “The Wheel of Time,” “Wednesday,” “Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon,” and “Prehistoric Planet,” amongst many others.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.