This job might no longer be available.
Business Development & Partnership Account Manager (Contractor)
São Paulo, Brazil
1 month ago
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
We are looking for a Business Development & Partnership Account Manager (Contractor) to develop and drive new opportunities and also support our monetization efforts for Riot’s Brasil esports business through our partners. You will be a part of the Brazil-based Business Development team and you will report to the Business Development & Sponsorship Manager working closely and collaborating with Broadcast and League Management teams.
Support existing partner management:
- Strengthen our relationship with the partners, becoming their go-to resource
- Manage daily execution of all online and offline projects
- Establish partnership weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure projects follow the strategic directions of the brand
- Partner with other team members (creative, production, operations) on projects to ensure project delivery
Help evaluate appropriate business opportunities for Riot’s Brasil Esports, conduct due diligence, and make recommendations with local esports teams. Support and work on all phases of a deal process:
- Source new business opportunities
- Develop business opportunities for internal consideration and approval
- Collaborate with other diverse teams within Riot to accomplish the deal
- Monitor partner payment compliance
- Maintain understanding and current awareness of the esports, sports and entertainment industry.
- We are looking for people with at least 5 years of professional experience in account management and project management
- Experience in successfully prospecting & negotiating partnership opportunities with industry partners
- Work in more than one project simultaneously aiming accurate and on time completion
- Experience in driving a product from creative conception all the way to market launch in partnership with internal and external stakeholders (agency partners)
- An idea accelerator: your creative ideas and the creative ideas of your team don’t end at the concept phase, because you push forward the ideas you know will work IRL; you know what brilliant looks like and have no problems pushing others past mental roadblocks with brainstorming sessions that end in unprecedented innovation and drenched furniture
- A skilled negotiator: you enter tough negotiations with dry palms and a focused mind, knowing how to navigate the situation to best settle differences and win concessions; you’re able to be honest and direct without losing trust, so that regardless of the resolution, you ensure personal relationships remain unscathed
- A seasoned and natural networker: like the 5-star chef knows their kitchen, you understand the advertising agency market, it’s trends, and best practices affecting this market; you aim to improve your connections and network while staying in the know about what the competition might cook up
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.