Business Development & Operations Manager
New York, New York, United States
5 days ago
Tilting Point is looking for a hungry and ambitious Business Development Associate to join our team. Committed to quality and results, the BD Associate will assist with communications with developers worldwide, our onboarding process, BD-related administrative tasks, developer outreach, and hopefully, down the line, much much more!
Working closely with our BD and User Acquisition teams, he/she will make sure everything is set-up properly for data evaluations and that our communications with developers are timely and precise.
Your Future at Tilting Point:
- Assist internal team members and external developers with onboarding their games into our evaluation pipeline and identify / implement improvements where necessary
- Ensure developers have provided the necessary accesses/related info needed to enter into our process
- Maintain, update, and manage onboarding and outreach pipelines and help identify and prioritize key opportunities
- Work with User Acquisition team to identify and solve speed bumps when onboarding developers
- Collaborate with external game developers during the onboarding process to integrate their data/info into Tilting Point’s onboarding and CRM tracking system
- Initiate, evaluate, and prioritize potential outreach for new games and developers to help drive business development efforts and grow the company's bottom line revenue.
- Engage in regular cold reach outs to new developers from target lists
- Ensure the highest level of customer care with timely correspondence/communications and updates
- Help with logistics and scheduling for both conferences and calls with developers.
- Report regularly to the team on the status of key opportunities and efforts
- Work with our Legal and Business Development leadership to prepare, review and help execute contracts or amendments to assist overall business development efforts
- Provide assistance where required to move deals forward through the pipeline
Your XP & Skills:
- Hungry and passionate about working in the gaming industry. Experience in mobile or online gaming a strong plus
- BS / BA degree from a top-tier school required
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate persuasively with all external business partners and internal collaborators
- Collaborative team player, adept at building relationships across organizations and working with interdisciplinary teams on projects
- Strong business acumen
- Energetic self-starter with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a love for problem-solving
- Ability to work well independently but seek direction when appropriate.
- Interest in partner management, account management, product marketing or sales-related role in the gaming, internet or digital media industries
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and comfortable juggling many tasks at once.
- Ability to learn fast, and adapt in a high-growth, fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent communication and creative instincts, to build and deliver presentations. Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel is ideal
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders
- Familiarity with pipeline management software is a plus (ex. Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc.)
About Tilting Point
Tilting Point is a new generation games partner for top independent development studios, with a focus on the rapidly growing mobile and tablet markets.
Tilting Point empowers developers with expert resources, services, and operational support to give carefully selected games mainstream success. The company adheres to a core philosophy of putting development talent first, advancing industry-leading analytics, and overcoming discoverability hurdles with aggressive, best-in-class marketing.
Tilting Point is based in Manhattan and is built from industry leaders from EA, Gameloft, Zynga, Kabam, and more. Now is your opportunity to be a part of a nimble and dynamic company poised for strong growth in mobile games, headquartered in one of the world’s greatest cities.