Business Development Manager
6 days ago
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager, to join our global team here at Xsolla! The chosen candidate will be responsible for researching, understanding, and selling Xsolla’s products and solutions to existing partners as well as new leads. As an individual the ideal candidate has an easy-going personality coupled with a strong work ethic. Within teams this person will excel, holding others accountable, sharing credit for wins, and working together to elevate each other's strengths. The chosen candidate will have a background in sales, specifically PC/mobile and B2B, and a passion for video games.
- Ability to handle a client-facing position, selling to and managing accounts in the games industry.
- Ensure that partners derive maximum value from their relationship with Xsolla.
- Qualify leads from both internal and external sources and perform targeted outreach to generate new business for Xsolla.
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Identify and monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Maintain and/or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods used.
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements.
- Travel to gaming events around the world to evangelize the capabilities of Xsolla including speaking opportunities and thought leadership.
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by developers and publishers and common objectives to appropriately map Xsolla’s tools and services and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the business development and integrations teams to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed.
- When appropriate, recommend additional Xsolla tools and services needed to drive partner success.
- Proactively understand the partner's roadmap (release schedule, etc.). Work as an extension of the partner's team.
- Anticipates potential problems and involve appropriate internal team members to devise solutions.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or related experience.
- 3+ year’s progressive experience in Sales, Business Development or a similar role.
- Established track record of driving revenue.
- Heavy book of business in Gaming and ability to leverage these for appropriate introductions as needed.
- Ability to successfully participate in projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Ability to problem solve and build successful client relationships.
- Must have a passion for games and/or prior experience in the game industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills as well as strong negotiation skills.
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy.
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. A fully paid monthly train ticket, gym membership, monthly grocery allowance and a monthly stipend to ease home office costs buttresses Xsolla's commitment to its employees' wellbeing.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business, which is why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 28 paid holidays every year. We are all about personal and professional growth!
Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process pursuant to the GDPR Personal Data Protection Act 2016/679 of 14/04/2016. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA, please reach out to email@example.com.
XSOLLA'S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
We welcome diversity in our team and we are open to applications from diverse candidates in all entirety irrespective of - gender, age, ethnicity, life background, sexual orientation, political views, religion, or other personal traits – we make it a duty to offer equal opportunity for everyone to work with Xsolla.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.